The barbaric regime of mullahs in Iran has executed 12 prisoners on Thursday, August 10, 2017 in just two cities. 11 prisoners were hanged collectively in the city of Birjand, east of Iran and another prisoner was hanged in Zabol, another city on the eastern part of the country.
The clerical regime ruling Iran perpetrated another heinous crime by hanging a young man in Shiraz, southern Iran on the same Thursday, August 10. This young man known as Alireza Tajiki was 15 years old at the time of arrest. He was hanged today (Thursday Aug. 10) after spending 5 years in prison. Alireza was placed in a solitary confinement upon arrest at the age of 15 and was tortured for two weeks until he was forced to confess to the crime.
The name of eight of those who were executed, was published as follows:
1. Khani Mery Khaled, from Isfahan. He was in ward no. 105 of Birjand prison.
2. Barat Emadi from Darmian, from ward 106, Birjand Prison
3. Mohammad-Reza Ayoubi, from Birjand, from ward 102, Birjand Prison
4. Abolfazl Yousofpour, from Birjand, ward 106, Birjan prison
5. Haji Moezi (Moozi), from Isfahan, transferred to Birjand from another prison just to be hanged
6. Mehrdad Bagher-Shams, from Isfahan, transferred to Birjand from another prison just to be hanged
7. Hadi Eem, from Darmian, Birjand, transferred to Birjand from another prison just to be hanged
8. Hadi Jaafari, from Mashhad, transferred to Birjand from another prison just to be hanged